4.25.2013

An Omelet Maker - How Convenient!

I love kitchen gadgets! Anything to make my time spent in the kitchen a little easier is always welcome ... so when I received this little Omelet Ease gadget as a gift at my Kitchen Gadget Party, I was psyched!

The two-sided omelet making pan is super convenient, efficient and easy to clean up, which is important, ... plus the little egg guy on the pan is super cute! The pan definitely makes flipping an omelet way easier. I have a terrible time attempting to make a perfect omelet in a regular pan - I typically end up making scrambled eggs instead! The perfectly proportioned omelet produced makes for a quick breakfast, lunch or dinner!


To use the Omelet Ease do the following:
  1. Mix up your egg mixture (it was eggs, milk, green pepper and onions for us this night).
  2. Spray the insides of both sides of the omelet pan with cooking spray.
  3. Place the omelet maker on the stove over medium-high heat.
  4. Once hot, pour or scoop the egg mixture into one side of the pan, close the pan, push the egg character on the handle of the pan down toward his feet to lock the pan closed, and let cook for about 2-3 minutes.
  5. Then, flip the pan onto it's other side for about 2-3 minutes.
  6. Serve. 
  7. Simply clean with soapy water once the pan has cooled down - it only takes a second.
I have seen these pans online starting around $15.00 and have also seen higher-end designs at much higher prices. My version did not come with very good directions, so that is why I included them above.

I likely would not have purchased this gadget for myself but since I received it as a gift, I now have an appreciation for the idea. I figured I would share the clever invention with you ... a busy family or single person just might find this quite useful.

I LIKE IT!

Don't forget to subscribe to my blog if you like what you read - simply submit your email address in the field above to begin receiving my blog posts via email.

No comments:

Post a Comment